Safe & Secure
Missing File Recovery Software
- Easily recover missing files on Mac & Windows
- Restore files missing due to formatting, reformatting or repartitioning drives
- Retrieve missing files from hard drives, flash memory cards, SD cards, USB external drives, pen drives and iPods
- Supports data recovery from NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT, HFS+ and HFSX file systems
If you accidentally delete important files, or if they have otherwise gone missing due to some circumstances, you might be able to get them back. If that doesn't help then Missing Files Recovery software will help you recover lost or missing files.
Note: There might be some instances where the file might be located on other location which user might be unaware of, in these circumstances you can make use of Windows' search capabilities to look for the file on whole drive.
Missing files recovery is a reliable recovery program specially designed to recover missing files. This application can identify and recover missing files such as documents, spreadsheets, PDF files, PPT files, ZIP files, etc. In addition, it can also be used to recover missing / deleted files from hard disk drives, USB drives, external hard drives, SD cards, XD cards and used storage device used in conjunction with a computer. Over all you can say that lost file recovery tool is a one stop solution for all those users who are worried about how to restore missing files securely.
Scenarios responsible for missing files:
- File system corruption: File system organizes the data in an efficient way. It helps to update data and manage the space on the storage device. However there are situations where file system might get corrupted due to some instances such as incomplete file system conversion, virus attack and many others. In this situation the allocation information stored in it gets destroyed and the data which was associated with the file system information will become inaccessible. To overcome from this issue you can opt for lost file recovery tool in order to recover missing files.
- Master Boot Corruption: MBR stores the information on how the logical partitions containing the file systems are organized on that medium and details about boot loader program. When you boot your computer, MBR tells the BIOS where to find the bootstrap code for the operating system. If the MBR gets corrupted then the entire operating system becomes unrecognized and you may lose access to data. In this situation you can make use of data recovery software which helps you to recover missing partition, to know more check this out.
- File system conversion: You may change from one file system to other for instance from FAT to NTFS and vice versa. But this deletes entire info about the files that were associated with file system, for example if you are converting FAT formatted partition to NTFS then the pointers which were pointing to the stored data will get deleted and henceforth leading to data loss. If you do not possess the backup copy of the important data then this situation can put you in deep trouble.
- Virus Attack: These are the common and hazardous threats which infect and corrupt the data stored on hard drive. At this stage the most common question which bothers users a lot is how to restore missing files from infected drive.
Above are some of the drastic situations to name a few, but there are chances to get back your lost data even after such situations. Thus make use of Missing Files Recovery Tool to get back your missing files with much ease.
Features of lost files recovery tool:
- Missing files recovery software restore lost files from flash drive, external hard drives, iPods and so on.
- This application recovers files from HFSX, HFS+, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and EXFAT partitions/drives.
- You can easily know how to recover missing music files which bypass the Recycle Bin when they exceed in size as compared to recycle bin.
- It can recover missing files of all popular file formats based on their unique signatures. It sorts or retrieved file on the basis of file name, size, creation date and file type.
- This utility is capable of retrieving more than 280 file types from USB drives, iPods, flash memory cards, hard drives.
- You can recover missing Word document and compress recovered files in a zip archive to save the disk space. You can preview restored data before saving to secured location.
How to Find Duplicate Images: If you are disturbed much with the presence of duplicate images then don’t worry, here is a tool called Remo MORE which can easily detect and delete duplicate image files conveniently. If you want to know complete procedure then refer this page: recovermissingfiles.com/find-duplicate-images.html
Recover Missing Files from FreeAgent: Are you wondering for a way to recover missing files from FreeAgent external hard drive? Then your search ends here. Using missing file recovery tool you can find and restore your missing files within no matter of time. Visit this page to recollect full information about it: http://www.recovermissingfiles.com/freeagent.html
Steps on how to recover missing files:
Step 1: Download and install free demo version of Files recovery software. Launch the application and select "RECOVER FILES" option provided on the main screen.
Step 2: Now select "RECOVER LOST FILES "option to proceed further and select the drive from which files is to be recovered and click "Next" to start recovery process.
Step 3: After the completion of recovery process a window pops up containing the list of retrieved files in "FILE TYPE VIEW / DATA VIEW". Select required file and save to secured location.
Precaution to be followed to avoid missing files:
- Use updated anti-virus program in order to keep your system virus free.
- Never perform the copying process if there is a continuous power fluctuation or if your camera has very less battery.
- Avoid abrupt removal of memory card and USB drives from card reader / camera or from your system at the time of copying process.
- Don’t forget to take a proper backup of all your important data before you begin the format process.